Cooperation is the thorough conviction that nobody can get there unless everybody gets there.
The BSO GROUP has created an official recognition aimed at people and companies that stand out for the excellence of their work.
In a world where professionalism and meritocracy do not go hand in hand unfortunately, we at BSO GROUP thought that it was necessary to affirm the skills and commitment of people and companies that work with commitment and dedication.
Those who collaborate with our blog, compiling articles, will receive a Certificate of Excellence declaring their role as Ambassador of BSO GROUP, which aims to recognize the commitment, seriousness and passion with which they carry out their work.
We believe that even those who do not actively contribute to the blog must receive a certificate of excellence, a document that certifies the successes and the work of various professional figures belonging to the following sectors:
– horeca (entrepreneurs, producers, hotel managers, chefs, pizzaioli, maître, sommeliers, etc …);
– wellness and beauty (nutritionists, fitness teachers and instructors, masseurs, beauticians, hair stylists, etc …);
– communication (magazine editors, editorial staff, journalists, critics, influencers, bloggers, photographers, etc …);
– consultants (lawyers, notaries, accountants, labor consultants, artisans etc …)
Companies that stand out for growth, service offerings and products, will receive a certificate of excellence that highlights the quality of what they offer on the market. Here are the macro-categories:
– hospitality (restaurants, pastry shops, bars, hotels, boutique hotels, etc.);
– manufacturing companies (food & beverage, beauty, fashion, sports etc …);
– communication (magazines, blogs, portals, books, guides, apps etc …);
– consulting firms (architectural firms, employment agencies, law firms, notary offices, construction companies, etc.)